World has become mobile, everyone prefers to have information on the move. Looking at the need of the hour we had already launched the mobile responsive design for websites that use Crowd Vox, here is the next obvious move towards empowering your users with access to all the information on their fingertips.
Why mobile app?
Apps are becoming the dominant form of digital interaction, and since an app knows your device well and it enables you to exploit its inventory and features to the max, while designing an app for you we have kept all this in our minds and tried to make a feature rich app and make its experience as comfortable as possible. Lower memory footprints, easy synchronization and numerous features make this app stand apart
Screenshots of our android app
Mock dummy location button is only available in demo app so that our clients try how proximity feature works, as we currently only have businesses from Chicago on our demo website.
- Ready-to-Use on devices, Ready-to-publish in marketplaces
- Brand the mobile app in your own name
- Always in sync with your website, making all business listings, reviews and other contents available in real time
- Easy to use and manage
- Use the native features of device like GPS, camera and phone
- Get the categorized list of businesses near you
- Search for businesses by their locations
- Easily locate the businesses on maps
- Get directions to a business
- Search businesses by categories
- Arrange business listings in order of names, distance from current location, reviews added and ratings received
- Know what others have to say about the business by seeing their reviews
- Add reviews for the businesses
- Take photo on the go and add to a business listing
- Add photos to businesses from Gallery
- Checkin to places and share your experience on social media
- Easy sharing of contents over social media and on other compatible apps on device
- New users can signup easily
- Login to the app using Facebook credentials
- Call the businesses
- Buy the deals
- Know about the events and mark your interest, goto the event hosts site
- Add events to your devices calendar
- Easily locate the event site on map
- Add businesses to your favorites using bookmark feature
- How much it will cost?
Our ios and android app combo is available for $700. If you wish to buy individual apps, then android app will cost $350 and Ios will cost $450
- Is source code included with these mobiles apps?
No, but we can provide source code for $200 extra for each platform.
- Are your apps tablet compatible?
Yes, our app works on tablets too
- What is the procedure to publish my apps once I order this service?
After your order, we will ask you for following: launch icon graphic and a few more details regarding mobile app. Based on your data, we’ll build the mobile app, test it on real devices and prepare the binaries. These binaries will then be sent to you to be published via platform’s marketplace. We will also guide you along the publishing process.
- Is there a guarantee that my apps will be published?
Unfortunately nobody can provide such a guarantee, so no. But we strictly follow the guidelines provided by Google play. Even if your app is rejected by the marketplace, you will receive an explanation which you can work on and give it another try.
- What exactly will I get for the service?
You will get the following: Delivery of mobile application in binary format (.apk for Android) based on your instructions and support & assistance to publish your application to the marketplace.
- What if I need more customizations?
Let us know what you need, we can always provide you a quote for customizations or extra features you need.
- How bug fixes will work?
For an app that is already published: In case a bug is detected in the app, we’ll send you new binaries which you’ll have to publish yourself.